Monday, January 14, 2013

The start of my own fitness and health journey blog!



I'm excited to announce that I've officially started my own fitness and health journey BLOG! I'm still pretty new at this, and will be learning how to use the Google Blogger system as I go.
I plan to post about fitness, health, life, nutrition, recipes, etc...
I thought it would be a great idea to start my own blog to help keep me on track with my journey through this weight loss and healthy life living experience. I hope to help inspire and motivate others to begin their own life journey to happiness and health as well.
 
As people grow they tend to forget or lose track of what's truly important to them, whether it's family, friends, work, health, happiness, etc... I feel that by blogging and being open to new life experiences it will help me open up a lot of inner expression and thought, especially through this journey I’ll be taking to get me back on track to a healthy weight and healthy life.
  
I invite you to join me and follow my life journey to health, fitness, nutrition, and happiness... :-)
 
-Estefany85

Follow my journey on Instagram:
http://instagram.com/estefany85
 


No comments:

Post a Comment