Saturday, January 26, 2013

RECIPE: Healthy Lemon-herb Baked Rainbow Trout


RECIPE: Healthy Lemon-herb Baked Rainbow Trout


 
Below is my adjusted version of the amazing recipe that I found online, on how to bake lemon-herb rainbow trout. I loved the recipe and thought I’d share it with everyone, ENJOY! J

Ingredients:

v  1 Rainbow Trout fillets

v  1 lemon (sliced)

v  1 tsp Marjoram

v  Lemon pepper seasoning blend taste

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees with the rack in the center of the oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray briefly with nonstick spray.

Sprinkle fish with
lemon pepper seasoning to taste. Arrange lemon slices on top of fish fillet. Sprinkle Marjoram on top of fish fillet and lemon slices.

Place in oven and bake for 14 minutes or until ready.

** NOTE: Here is the original recipe that I found online for those who wish to check it out directly. **


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment