Thursday, January 31, 2013

I’m DOWN 18 POUNDS!


 
I wanted to share some HAPPY NEWS with everyone, from last year January 31, 2012 to TODAY January 31, 2013 I’m DOWN 18 POUNDS! How I know this, well I’ve been tracking my weight and meals on and off on the LIVESTRONG website for a few years now. Therefore, I was able to back track to my highest weight to date being last year today.

I had a rough start with fluctuating weight all last year, and constant hunger during the week to over eating and drinking on the weekends. But in October I finally started my proper clean eating, exercise, alcohol limitation, etc… that I’ve managed to keep the weight from creeping back, and I’ve managed to stay full and healthy by preparing all of my own healthy meals.

Coming from a person who used to always eat Lean Cuisines Monday – Friday during the work week, nothing compares to actually preparing your own healthy food. Those Lean Cuisines were never satisfying; I was still hungry after eating my meal. But now it all makes sense, those meals aren’t full of fiber, protein, calcium, vitamins, antioxidants, what they are full of is empty calories nothing but sodium so of course you’re going to still be hungry after eating.

On that note, there’s always a beginning to every story, today’s the day to start a NEW BEGINNING make it a good one!

-Estefany

 xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment